Mint Chocolate Ice Box Cake
Mint Chocolate Ice Box Cake.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Cream:
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Mint Syrup (See Link below to Purchase!)
For the Cake:
- About 72 Pan di Stelle Cookies or Chocolate Graham Crackers, plus a few extra for decorating
- About 2 Cups whole milk for dipping
- Get the Mint Syrup HERE!
- In a mixing bowl beat the heavy whipping cream using an electric mixer till soft peaks form.
- Add in the mascarpone cheese and mix until just combined.
- Add in the Mint syrup and fold to combine until the mixture is pale green and smooth. Set aside.
- Dip the first layer of Pan di Stelle cookies into the milk and make a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. You should use about 24 cookies per layer.
- Layer 1/3 of the cream on top of the cookies.
- Repeat twice more.
- Decorate the top with some pan di stelle cookies and refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving.