No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the crust:
- 12 ounces cookies such as Zuppalatte, nilla wafers or graham crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Nutella
- 2/3 cups confectioners sugar
- Extra melted Nutella to drizzle
- Crushed cookies to crumble
- Yield: one 9 inch cake
- Get the Products used in this recipe HERE
- To make the crust:
- In a food processor, process the cookies until they are very fine crumbs. About 45 seconds.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter to the crumbs and form a paste. Press into a 9 inch springform pan making sure the crumbs are even all around the edges. You may also use the bottom of a glass to flatten it out.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream and beat using an electric mixer on night speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, Nutella and confectioners sugar. Beat using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the Nutella and cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the chilled cake pan and smooth the top. Place the cheesecake in the fridge until set, about 4 hours or overnight.
- To release, run a knife around the cheesecake and open the spring. Decorate with melted Nutella and crushed cookies as desired. Serve chilled