For 1 Dozen(s)
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 stick of butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 packets Paneangeli Vanillina Powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup shelled or crushed hazelnuts (optional)
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Products/Ingredients featured in this Recipe: HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the butter and cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until it gets nice and fluffy.
- Add the flour and Vanillina and continue to mix until all the flour is absorbed.
- Take chunks of dough about the size of 1 1/2 Teaspoons and roll them into balls.
- Place each ball into the cavities of the prepared mini muffin pan.
- Dip a wine cork in some flour and press it into the balls of dough to spread the dough around the pan.
- Fill each cup with about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella and top with a hazelnut.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crusts look golden brown.