Pork Chops with Capers
Pork Chops with Capers... easy and delicious!
- In a large cast iron pan, add a little EV olive oil and make it hot.
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and black pepper and sear both sides of the pork chops in the hot pan. Sear both sides for a few minutes until you have a brownish golden color.
- Remove the chops from the pan, add a little more EV olive oil, make it warm and add back the pork chops.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add half of the broth, the juice of the lemon, the sage and the capers.
- Add salt and peperoncino to taste.
- Let everything cook at high flame for about 8 minutes. Add more broth if it gets too dry.
- Serve immediately.
Entree Recipes, Meat Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Pork Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Entree Recipes, Easter Entree Recipes, Pork Chops Recipes