Puff Pastry Salami Knots
Puff Pastry Salami Knots.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Knots:
- 4 ounces sliced salami or prosciutto
- One roll puff pastry, thawed
- One large egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the sheet of puff pastry out slightly to flatten the seams
- Layer the salami or prosciutto in an even layer leaving a 1/2 inch border all around
- Fold the puff pastry over like a book and press the borders closed.
- Using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter, cut 1/2 inch horizontal strips.
- Twist each strip and press the ends together into a ring.
- Place each ring on the parchment lined baking sheet and brush with the beaten egg. Sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.