Pugliese Chicken & Potatoes
Pugliese Chicken & Potatoes.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 1 1/2 punds skinless bone in chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 3 Idaho potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Gaeta olives or mixed olives
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemay
- salt and pepper as desired
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except the wine in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the wine into the dish.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until the meat pulls away from the bone.
My sister made it a few weeks ago and it was delicious, making it tonight! - nicoav8tor
Loved this. It was so flavorful and easy for a work day dinner. The house smelled wonderful! This w...
See Full Review >> - Dsimone5
Delicious..,love the salty olives. - firstname.lastname@example.org