Rigatoni, Artichokes and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Rigatoni, Artichokes and Sun Dried Tomatoes... what an explosion of colors and flavors!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Rigatoni
- 6 small artichokes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted olives (Gaeta or Kalamata), chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, chopped
- 2 ounces anchovies, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 cloves garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Clean and thinly slice the artichokes and put them in a bowl with cold water.
- In a large saute` pan add 4 Tbs of EV olive oil and the garlic and the peperoncino.
- Once the garlic turns golden, add the drained artichokes. Let them saute for about 5 minutes. Keep on stirring them.
- Once the artichokes have softened, add the sun dried tomatoes, the capers, the olives and the anchovies. Add some fresh parsley as well.
- Saute for 2 minutes and add the white wine.
- Let everything cook for about 10 minutes meantime boil the Rigatoni.
- If the sauce gets dry add some pasta water.
- Once the Rigatoni are cooked Al Dente, add them to the saute pan and toss them in the sauce for 2 mins. Add more pasta water if the pasta is too dry.
- Add more fresh parsley and serve.
- Optionally you can also serve with some Pecorino cheese,