For 6 Person(s)
For the Artichokes:
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 12 ounces frozen artichokes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons grated Pecorino or Parmigiano cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, torn (you can also use parsley or basil)
Use the code Pasta10
and Save 10% on all Pasta and
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with oil and arrange the Artichokes in a single layer. Drizzle each Artichoke with Oil.
- Sprinkle the Artichokes with the breadcrumbs and then with the cheese. Top with garlic, mint and finally drizzle each artichoke again with oil.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.