Roasted Butternut Squash with Pancetta
Roasted butternut squash with Pancetta. Perfect for all the Fall and Winter holidays.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Butternut:
- 4 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 ounces pancetta, cubed
- 1 large red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup currants or raisins
- 1/4 cup pinoli nuts
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss all the ingredients together making sure everything is evenly coated with olive oil.
- Spread the mixture on a 13x18 inch baking sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes. Toss every 10 minutes.