Roasted Chicken, Sausage & Butternut Squash
Roasted Chicken, Sausage & Butternut Squash.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 20 ounces butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 4 ounces pancetta, cubed
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed, broken into chunks
- 1 pound skinless chicken pieces (I used thighs and drumsticks)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- salt and black pepper as desired
- 6 rosemary sprigs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Get the products needed for this recipe HERE
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the onions, squash, pancetta, sausage, chicken, evoo, salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic and oregano. Toss well to combine.
- Transfer to Nonna's Focaccia Pan (see link above) and sprinkle the breadcrumbs and cheese over the top.
- Pour the wine into the bottom of the pan and bake for 1 hour turning everything occasionally.