Roasted Sausage with Butternut Squash
Roasted Sausage with Butternut Squash.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Sausage:
- 20 ounces Butternut squash, cleaned and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausag
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 fresh sage leaves, torn
- salt and black pepper as desired
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the oil, squash, grated cheese, garlic, breadcrumbs rosemary and sage. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Spread the mixture in a large roasting pan or a 13x18 inch baking sheet. Top with the sausage and roast for 40-45 minutes turning halfway though.