Shells, Cannellini Beans and Pancetta
Shells, Cannellini Beans and Pancetta... a confort food that you will love.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Lb Shells Pasta
- 28 ounces Cannellini beans
- 1/2 pound pancetta
- 2 cups peeled tomatoes – crushed by hand
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- hot pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- grated Pecorino cheese
Crispy Taralli from Puglia
have just arrived!
Get yours HERE!
- In a large pan add some olive oil and saute` the garlic. Once the garlic turns golden add the rosemary and the Pancetta cut in small cubes.
- Let the Pancetta color just a bit on all sides and add the white wine and hot pepper as desired. Let the alcohol completely evaporate.
- Drain the beans and add them to the pan and let everything cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to cook for an additional 10 mins. at medium flame.
- Separately cook the pasta and remove it when it is very "Al Dente".
- Add to the pan the pasta and continue cooking everything together for 2-3 mins. by tossing all the ingredients. Add some Pecorino cheese and toss a little more.
- Serve with a few drops of EV olive oil.