Summer Minestrone... with all the fresh vegetables from your garden!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Minestrone:
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchine
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 potatoes
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- fresh parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Ricotta Salata (optional)
- Wash and cut all your vegetables in small cubes.
- In a pot, add 4 Tbs of EV olive oil and the chopped onion.
- Saute the onion for a few minutes and add the potatoes.
- After 2-3 mins. add all the other vegetables and saute for an additional 2-3 mins. by often stirring them all together.
- Add salt & pepper as desired.
- Cover all the vegetables with boiling water. Cover the pot and cook at medium flame for 15-20 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Taste the potatoes, if they are done, the Minestrone is done.
- Serve with Ricotta Salata.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, First Course Recipes, Puglia Recipes, All Recipes, Soup Recipes, Eggplant Recipes, Zucchini Recipes, Peppers Recipes, Diabetic First Courses Recipes, Heart Friendly First Courses Recipes, Gluten Free First Courses Recipes, Vegetarian First Course Recipes, Vegan First Course Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes, Cucina Povera della Nonna