Tortellini Soup with Spinach
Tortellini Soup with Spinach.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Soup:
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces pancetta, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 9 ounces cheese tortellini
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, washed
- salt and black pepper as desired
Get into the Christmas Spirit!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Pots and Cups are now in Stock!
Get both HERE!!!
- Put a large stock pot over a medium flame and heat the oil. Add the Pancetta to the pot and sauté until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chicken broth and bring the pot to a boil. Drop in the Tortellini and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the spinach to the pot and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Taste for seasoning and season with salt and black pepper as desired.
- Serve with crusty bread and a sprinkle of grated cheese.