Witch Finger Cookies
Nonna... have fun with the kids... make some Witch Finger Cookies!!!
For 4 Dozen(s)
For the Fingers:
- 1 pound all purpose flour + extra flour for rolling the cookies
- 2 large eggs
- 7 ounces butter
- 7 ounces sugar
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- peeled almonds
- cherry jam
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a stand mixer add all the ingredients and mix well until all the butter has been absorbed by the flour.
- Flour a wood board and roll each finger. Insert at one end an almond with a little cherry jam which will also act as a glue.
- With a toothpick make lines on the fingers and place all the cookies on a baking pan.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes at 350F.