Baked Spaghetti Pie
Baked Spaghetti Pie.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Pie:
- 1 pound dried spaghetti
- 1 stick salted butter
- 5 large eggs
- 4 ounces mortadella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 ounces salami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 ounces scamorza cheese or provolone cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray a tube pan very well with olive oil nonstick spray.
- Drop the spaghetti into generously salted boiling water.
- Cook for 3 minutes less than the package instructions. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the butter and toss until the butter has melted and the pasta is well coated. Set aside.
- In a bowl add the eggs and beat with a fork until smooth. Add the mortadella, salami, scamorza, grated cheese, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the spaghetti and toss until all the pasta is evenly coated.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and slice into wedges. Can be served warm or at room temperature.