For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 4 chicken breasts, about 1-1 1/4 pounds
- salt and fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 leaves fresh basil, plus more for garnishing
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Put a saute pan with a lid over a medium-high flame and sear the chicken 1-2 minutes on each side until they develop some color. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan, lower the flame to medium and add the garlic. Saute for 1 minute and then add the wine.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes scraping up any bits that have stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and salt to taste to the pan. Saute for 2-3 minutes, just until they begin to break down.
- Return the chicken to the pan and top with the mozzarella slices.
- Cover and cook until the mozzarella has melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with more basil leaves and serve immediately.
Please Follow me on Instagram!