Chicken in Lemon Sauce - Scaloppine di Pollo al Limone
Chicken in lemon sauce... Tuscany with a touch of the south?
For 2 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 1 pound thin chicken cutlets
- 1 lemon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Parmigiano cheese (grated)
- all purpose flour
- vegetable oil for frying
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- In a flat plate put the flour and add salt & pepper as desired. Mix into the flour.
- In another flat plate put the bread crumbs and add 1 Tbs of grated Parmigiano cheese. Mix into the bread crumbs.
- In a bowl scramble two eggs.
- Dip each slice of chicken in the flour first, then the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- In a frying pan put vegetable oil and some EV olive oil for added flavor.
- Fry the chicken till light golden.
- Spread 2 Tbs of butter in an oven pan.
- Place the chicken in the pan.
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth and 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 mins. at 350F. Remove the foil for the last 10 mins.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
Awesome recipe. The chicken was very tender. My family loved it! - Bettyd
Magnifico! The chicken (cut very thin) was tender, moist, and extremely tasty! This will definitely ...
See Full Review >> - BWinCA
Made it for my sisters birthday and it tasted just like nana\'s - suoesoltanto
Amazing and easy! My Husband requested it again within the same week! Will keep this recipe for the ...
See Full Review >> - Anisa