Farfalle with Spinach, Mushrooms and Pancetta
Farfalle with Spinach, Mushrooms and Pancetta. A quick and fantastic dish to make for lunch or your next buffet table. Very easy to make and yet loved by everyone!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Farfalle pasta
- 4 cloves garlic. sliced
- 10 ounces baby Portobello mushrooms sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 ounces Pancetta. cubed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper, as desired
- Cook the pasta in salted water until slightly under Al Dente.
- Heat the oil in a large Saute pan on medium-high heat and add the garlic. Cook the garlic for about 30 seconds and add the Pancetta.
- Saute the garlic and Pancetta for about 2 minutes, then add the wine. Lower the heat to medium-low and allow the alcohol to reduce. Add the Mushrooms and salt to taste and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the Spinach and cook just until wilted. Add the pasta and toss for about 1 minute.
- Add the Pecorino over the top of the pasta and turn off the heat. Toss the pasta one more time allowing the residual heat to melt the cheese.
- Serve immediately with more grated cheese on top if desired.
Quick, easy, tasty!!! - jckc