Fava Beans & Fennel Salad
Fava Beans & Fennel Salad.
For 4 Person(s)
Fpr the Salad:
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 28oz bag of frozen fava beans, thawed. Even better if you can find fresh ones.
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE!
- Slice the end off the fennel bulb and cut the bulb in half lengthwise. Slice the fennel very thin into a large bowl. You can also use a mandolin for this if you wish.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.