Frittata di Pasta
Frittata di Pasta... a quick pasta quiche.
- Cook the pasta "al Dente".
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the cheese, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Add the pasta to the beaten eggs and mix well to coat the pasta uniformly.
- In a pan add some olive oil and as soon as it gets hot add the pasta.
- Flatten the pasta so that it forms a very flat surface.
- Cook until the bottom of the pasta forms a golden crust.
- Carefully flip the pasta in the pan with the aid of a flat plate.
- Cook until the other site has also formed a golden crust.
- Move to a serving plate, cut in slices and serve.
Made this for years. With Spaghetti. Yummy - nannyof3