Fusilli alla Pirandello
Fusilli alla Pirandello... just the way Luigi Pirandello loved them.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound fusilli
- 1 pound chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 pound black olives
- 3/4 pound green olives
- 5 fillets of anchovies in oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- In a pan put some olive oil. When the oil is hot add the anchovies and the capers.
- Remove the pits from the black and green olives and slice them. Add them to the oil.
- Let everything cook for 3 mins. and add the tomatoes.
- Cook for an additional 15 mins.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour everything over the fusilli cooked al dente.
Nonna Rosina Ingaglia, First Course Recipes, Fish Recipes, Italian Pasta Recipes, Sicilian Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Fusilli Recipes, Carnevale Recipes, Anchovies Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Heart Friendly First Courses Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes