Fusilli with Tuna and Black Olives
Fusilli col Buco, Cured Olives and Tuna!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Fusilli col Buco pasta (or regular Fusilli)
- 6 ounces scallions cleaned and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cherry yomatoes
- 2 ounces cured black olives (you can also use Kalamata or Gaeta olives)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 7 ounces tuna fish packed in olive oil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get your Italian Tuna HERE!
- Cook the pasta in very lightly salted boiling water until al dente.
- In a sauté pan add the oil and sauté the scallions until soft, about 5-7 minutes. Add a pinch of salt to help draw out the water.
- Add the wine and reduce. Add the olives and tomatoes and sauté for another 3-5 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender.
- Add the tuna and sauté for one minute.
- Add in the al dente pasta and a bit of pasta water if it feels dry.
- Toss together and serve immediately.