Homemade Troccoli with Tomatoes and Arugula
Homemade Troccoli Pasta with Tomatoes and Arugula. Troccoli are a handmade pasta in the shape of thick spaghetti that have a triangular form.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound omemade Troccoli Pasta
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- ricotta salata
- 4 Cloves garlic
- hot pepper flakes
- extra virgin olive oil
Just arrived from Italy!
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
Troccoli Pasta made with the Brass Mattarello
- Saute` the garlic until golden. Add the tomatoes and the hot pepper flakes and let the tomatoes cook for about 10 mins.
- In a pot with salted water, boil the Troccoli.
- If the tomatoes, get dry add a few spoons of pasta water.
- Add 3/4 of the arugula to the totatoes and toss.
- Once the Troccoli are Al Dente, add them to the saute` pan with the tomatoes. Save some of the pasta water.
- Toss the Troccoli in the tomatoes for 2 minutes. Add some pasta water if the Troccoli look dry.
- Plate and garnish with the remaining Arugula and shavings of Ricotta Salata.