If you are going to have an omelette... make it Italian: with Prosciutto and Mozzarella!
For 1 Person(s)
For the Omelette:
- 3 large eggs
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 2 slices of mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
Just arrived from Italy!
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
- Beat the eggs and the milk. Add a pinch of salt.
- In a skillet, add 2 Tbs of olive oil and when it gets hot add the eggs.
- Let them firm up. On one side add the slices of prosciutto and the mozzarella.
- Fold the other half of the eggs over the prosciutto and mozzarella and let them cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Garnish with some grilled tomatoes ans serve.