Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad with Peas and Mint
Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad with Peas and Mint... a refreshing dish for your summer party!
For 6 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 13 ounces frozen baby peas
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmigiano cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and drop in the orzo.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the frozen peas and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the pasta is al dente and the peas are bright green.
- Drain the orzo and peas and run them under cold running water to stop the cooking process. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, juice, olive oil, grated cheese and mint to the bowl and toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This hits the spot EVERY TIME. ❤️ - Urbanhick