Lemon Pasta Salad with Tuna
Quick and easy pasta salad simply dressed in olive oil and lemon.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad
- 1 pound any small pasta cut you like
- 8 ounces Italian tuna packed in olive oil
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 cup Castelvetrano Green Olives from Sicily - Pitted - Partanna, halved
- 1 jar Paolo's grilled peppers. sliced
- 2 lemons juice only
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (extra for drizzling on the freshly cooked pasta)
- salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta until al dente in salted boiling water. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking pasta. Toss with olive oil to prevent sticking. Allow the pasta to cool.
- In a bowl, combine tuna, grilled peppers, olives and red onion. Add the lemon juice and oil, salt and pepper and toss.
- Finally add the pasta and toss together once more adding more oil if needed.
- Chill and serve with extra fresh black pepper and another drizzle of good EV olive oil.