Melon Caprese Salad
Melon Caprese Salad.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 2 cups cantaloupe (about one small cantaloupe)
- 2 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 pound fresh bocconcini mozzarella
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- Scoop each of the melons with a melon baller and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the bocconcini and the basil and toss gently together.
- Drizzle with the oil and add salt as desired.