Nutella Hot Chocolate
Nutella Hot Chocolate... just what you need an a cold winter day!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Chocolate:
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoon mascarpone cheese (Optional)
- whip cream
- In a saucepan add the milk, the Nutella and the mascarpone cheese.
- Let everything simmer while whisking.
- Once all the ingredients are very hot, pour in a cup and top with whipped cream.
- Decorate with a hazelnut wafer.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Custard, Pudding and Mousses, Rossella Nutella, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes