Olive & Prosciutto Puff Pastry Twists
Olive & Prosciutto Puff Pastry Twists.
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Twists:
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup green olives, sliced. I used Martini olives.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll both puff pastry sheets out slightly until the folds are no longer visible.
- Lay the prosciutto slices over one sheet and then top with the 1/4 cup of Parmigiano cheese. Cover with the other sheet of puff pastry, pressing to seal the edges.
- Cut into strips about 5 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Twist twice and place each twist on the parchment lined pan.
- Brush with egg wash and top each end with an olive half. Sprinkle with extra grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Get the Olives HERE!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.