Panettone French Toast
Panettone French Toast.
For 2 Person(s)
For the French Toast:
- 4 slices Panettone
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 orange, zest only
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- In a bowl whisk together the milk, cream, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon and zest.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan.
- Soak the panettone slices in the mixture for about 10 seconds on each side.
- Cook the panettone slices about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with powdered sugar and some good maple syrup.