Rigacuori with Cheesy Tomato Sauce
Rigacuori with Cheesy Tomato Sauce.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 28oz can peeled tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound Rigacuori Pasta or Rigatoni
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Get the ingredients used in the Rigacuori with Cheesy Tomato Sauce Recipe HERE
- Put a sauté pan over a medium flame and heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in the tomatoes and salt. Fill the can up with about 2 inches of water. Shake the can or jar to wash out the residual tomato and add it to the pan.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the flame to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drop the pasta into generously salted boiling water. Cook until Al dente.
- Drain and add it to the sauce. Toss until combined. Remove from heat and stir in the grated cheese allowing the residual heat of the pan to melt the cheese.
- Serve immediately.