Roasted Chicken with Peppers, Potatoes & Olives
Roasted Chicken with Peppers, Potatoes & Olives.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chicken:
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless bone in chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold Potatoes, halved
- 1 mini sweet peppers or 3 Bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Gaeta olives
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 dried oregano
- salt and pepper as desired
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Products/Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except the wine in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a large roasting pan.
- Pour the wine into the pan.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes or until the meat pulls away from the bone.