Roasted Lamb with Lampascioni and Potatoes
Roasted Lamb with Lampascioni and Potatoes.
- Cut the lamb ribs individually and put them in a bowl.
- Add the 5 Tbs of EV olive oil, the potatoes sliced longways and the Lampascioni. If you do not have Lampascioni, you may replace them with shallots.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley and Salt & pepper as desired.
- Mix everything well in the bowl.
- Move the entire content to a clay pot or a baking pan.
- Sprinkle pecorino cheese over the entire content and add enough water to cover all the ingredients.
- Bake at 390F for about 25-30 Mins.