Sauteed Oyster Mushrooms with Garlic and Mint
Sauteed Oyster Mushroom with Garlic and Mint Sauce.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Mushrooms:
- 1 pound fresh oyster mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- hot pepper flakes
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Wipe Mushrooms and slice some of the bigger leaves lengthwise leaving the smaller leaf bundles intact.
- In a large saute pan heat the oil and saute the garlic until golden brown. Add the mushrooms and salt and saute for 7-10 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- Remove from heat and toss with freshly chopped mint and some peperoncino flakes.
- Let everything cool and marinate for a few hours before serving.
Appetizer Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Vegan Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes