Spaghetti Garlic and Oil
Spaghetti Garlic and Oil, one of the easiest pasta recipes to make when you want a quick and tasty meal.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup estra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups pasta water
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Drop the spaghetti in a large pot with boiling salted water.
- In a large saute pan add the extra virgin olive oil and the garlic. Add the red pepper flakes
- Once the garlic begins to turn golden, add the pasta water and let it saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the spahetti and toss for a minute until the water has been absobed by the pasta and you are left with a creamy sauce.
- Add the parsley, toss and serve.
One of the easiest and very tasty quick meal. The saying less is more is applicable to this recipe. - Jokkie