Tagliatelle with Red Cabbage
Tagliatelle and Red Cabbage. The Tagliatelle will be infused by the color of the cabbage and turn light purple!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Tagliatelle
- 1 medium head of red cabbage
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- hot pepper
- Cut the cabbage in pieces of about 2x2 inches.
- Boil water, when water comes to a boil, add the cabbage, Two minutes lated add the Tagliatelle.
- A few minutes before the Tagliatelle are done, in a saute` pan, add 1/2 cup of EV olive oil and let it get very hot.
- Once the oil is very hot, add the garlic. Let it get light golden.
- Drain the pasta and cabbage, but do not drain very dry. Leave about 1 1/2 cups of water in the pasta.
- Pour the sauted garlic over the pasta and serve. Add hot pepper as desired.