Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Ricotta Salata
Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Ricotta Salata.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 1 pint mixed tomatoes, I used red and yellow, halved
- 2 seedless cucumbers, sliced into very thin slices
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup ricotta salata shredded
- Add the tomatoes and cucumbers to a large bowl and toss together with the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Top with the Ricotta Salata before serving.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Wednesday, 15 August 2018
Super delicious and refreshing to the palet. - GESUALDO