Zucchine alla Poverella
Zucchini of the Poor Lady... inexpensive and simple to make.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Zucchini:
- 2 pounds zucchini
- 7 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces wine vinegar
- 3 ounces water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 ounces fresh mint
Celebrate Buon Natale
Find this sweatshirt
in La Bottega!
Today only: 12-15-19
Use Code: Christmas15 and Save 15%
on all Christmas Apparel!!!
- Wash the zucchini and cut them in round slices 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove the zucchini from the water once they have boiled for 2 minutes.
- In the same water add the vinegar and the oil. Chop the garlic and mint and add to the water as well.
- Bring the entire content to a boil, pour over the zucchini and serve.
- These zucchini can be served hot or cold.
Boil the zucchini slices in water and salt.
Appetizer Recipes, Nonna Ninetta Romano, Side Dish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Zucchini Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Diabetic Appetizer Recipes, Heart Friendly Appetizers Recipes, Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Vegan Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes