Crispy Fried Calamari
Fried Calamari - Calamari Fritti - Super crispy and golden calamari to be made all year round and especially for the holidays.
Mother's Day Recipes:
For 2 Person(s)
For the Calamari:
- 1 pound medium sized calamari
- 1 cup semolina - semolina rimacinata
- olive oil for frying
- Clean and wash the calamari well under fresh water.
- Cut the body of the calamari in rings and pat dry.
- Put the olive oil in a deep pot and bring it to high temperature.
- Put the calamari in the semolina and make sure that they are well coated.
- Fry the calamari until they turn golden.
- Remove from the oil and immediately sprinkle salt as desired.
- Sprinkle some fresh lemon over them and enjoy.
If you do not have Semolina you can use flour.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Appetizer Recipes, Fish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Calamari Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Good Friday Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes
One of my favorites!! - membernypd