Farro and Tuna Salad - Insalata di Farro e Tonno
This is a very light and healthy salad.
- Boil the farro in salted water for about 15-20 minutes, or according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the farro and let it cool.
- Drain the oil from tuna can. Rinse, pat dry and dice the tomatoes.
- Diced the kalamata olives and the red onion.
- In a bowl add the cooled farro, the tomatoes, red onion, the kalamata olives and the tuna.
- Brake gently with a fork the tuna in pieces. Add the olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and toss gently. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Sprinkle on top some chives for decoration.
- Buon Appetito!