Fire Roasted Red Peppers and Burrata Salad
Fire Roasted Red Peppers and Burrata Salad.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
For 2 Person(s)
To marinate the peppers:
- 1 12 ounce jar fire roasted Sweet Red Peppers
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
To dress the arugula salad:
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh black pepper, as desired
- 1 Burrata
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the fluids from the jar of the Fire Roasted Red Peppers and put the peppers in a bowl.
- With your hands slice all the peppers in strips.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the capers and garlic. Let the peppers marinate for 2 hours.
- In a bowl, add the arugula.
- Add the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Mix the arugula well and plate it.
- Drain the olive oil from the peppers and add them around the arugula.
- Place the Burrata on top of the arugula. Make an incision in the Burrata and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!