Frittata with Broccoli Rabe
A classic Frittata Barese Style... with Broccoli Rabe... of course!
For 8 Person(s)
For the Frittata:
- 1 pound fresh broccoli rabe, blanched
- 2 cups grated pecorino cheese
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 10 large eggs
- 6 cloves garlic - finely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Clean the Broccoli Rabe. Wash and cut into small pieces and blanch.
- In a bowl add the bread crumbs, cheese, garlic and mix well. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- In a separate bowl beat the 10 eggs with the milk. Add the eggs to the mixture and mix very well. Add 4 Tbs of EV olive oil and continue mixing.
- Add the Broccoli Rabe and mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- In a 10" cast iron skillet add 1/2 cup of EV olive oil and put on the stove. Once the oil is hot, add the mixture to the pan and quickly spread it evenly.
- Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes on the stove and then transfer the pan to the top level of your oven.
- Let it cook for 50 minutes (or once the top colors to your liking) and you will have a perfect and crispy Frittata.
Appetizer Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Broccoli Rabe Recipes, Frittata Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Easter Dinner Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Vegetarian Entree Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Entree Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes