Grilled Mullet (Triglie) with Lemon and Oil Emulsion
Grilled Mullet - Triglie alla Griglia. A beautiful fish with firm meat flavored with a lemon and oil emulsion.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Mullet:
- 4 mullet, cleaned and washed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- fresh black pepper
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Put a cast iron skillet on the stove and brush it with olive oil. Once it gets very hot, place the mullet on the skillet and let them cook for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Prepare the Emulsion: in a bowl add the lemon juice and the salt. Whisk the lemon juice until the salt has completely melted.
- Add the olive oil and whisk again until you have a cloudy emulsion.
- Add the parsley and pepper, mix and use immediately. If after a while the liquids separate, whisk them again