Succulent cuts of lamb, slow roasted in a wonderful vegetable sauce.
- Lightly dredge lamb pieces in flour and place in a hot pan with some olive oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until nicely browned.
- Remove lamb and set aside.
- In the same pan add onion, celery and carrots an saute for 5 minutes until veggies are soft.
- Now add tomato sauce, beans, stock and white wine and cook an additional 5 minutes until well blended and warmed through.
- Place lamb in the sauce, cover and place in a 400*F oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over a bed of arborio or white rice.