Linguine with Lobster Sauce
Linguine with Lobster Sauce... the perfect dish for all holidays and special occasions.
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android. Please search for the Cooking with Nonna channel on your TV platform and enjoy the show on your large TV screen!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 1/2 pound lobster, cut in half
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- pinch of salt
- red pepper, as desired
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Split the lobster in half and set aside. Save the juice that comes out of the lobster.
- In a large saute pan add the extra virgin olive oil and the garlic.
- As soon as the garlic begins to sizzle add to the pan the halved lobster side-cut down. Let the lobster saute` for about 4 minutes.
- Add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate at high flame (about 2 minutes)
- Add the crushed tomatoes, the parsley, salt and as much red pepper flakes as you like.
- Set the flame at medium and cover the pan. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn the lobster a few times during the cooking process.
- Remove the cover for the last 5 minutes. If the sauce dries up a bit, add some pasta water.
- Cook the linguine in salted water to Al Dente.
- Remove the lobster from the sauce pan and place in a warm oven.
- Add the linguine to the sauce and toss for 1-2 minutes. Ideally you want all the sauce to coat the linguine and very little sauce left at the bottom of the pan.
- Serve immediately with the lobster.