Roasted Broccoli Rabe
It's no secret that I seriously love broccoli rabe. I'm Barese!! If you've never had them roasted then you're missing out on some intense flavor, and when I say intense flavor I mean it! Roasting the yummy green vegetable makes the ends crisp and brings out their natural bitter flavor, which I happen to absolutely love but don't say I didn't warn you!!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Rabe:
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, washed and ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss all the ingredients together and spread them out onto a 13x18 inch baking sheet.
- Roast for about 10-12 minutes.