Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Chops
Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Chops.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Chops:
- 8 lamb chops, cut about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 12 rosemary sprigs, minced
- 12 garlic cloves, shaved
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- Season the lamb chops well on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, minced rosemary, shaved garlic and the salt & pepper. Mix well until a paste forms.
- Spread the paste over each of the chops.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with extra virgin olive Oil and arrange the chops. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. Place the baking sheet straight from the refrigerator into the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Turn each lamb chop over and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.