Sauteed Mushrooms - Funghi Saltati
Sauteed Mushroom - Funghi Saltati... and appetizer that complements any dinner.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Mushrooms:
- 1 pound Baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- parsley for garnish
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- In a large Saute pan melt the butter and the olive oil together.
- Add the garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and salt and saute for 5 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Garnish with chopped Parsley.
- Serve either hot or at room temperature.
Side Dish Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes