Strascinati, Zucchine and Pomodorini
Strascinati, Zucchine and Pomodorini. The flavors and colors of the Puglia Cuisine on the table.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Strascinati:
- 1 pound Lb Strascinati pasta
- you are making your own Strascinati, you will need 1 Lb of fine semolina flour and water.)
- 5 zucchini
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- oil for frying
- Make or buy the Strascinati pasta
- Wash the Zucchine and slice them in rounds a little less than 1/4" thick.
- Add a little oil in a saute` pan and saute` all the sliced zucchine on both sides until they are golden brown. Place on paper towels and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add the garlic and peperoncino and let the garlic turn golden.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and 1/2 of the parsley and cook them for about 10 nins.
- Meanwhile cook the Strascinati.
- Add the sauted Zucchine slices to the sauce and gently mix. Cook for about 3 mins. Add the pasta and mix. Add some pasta water to give the sauce moisture as needed.
- Plate and garnish with fresh parsley.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, First Course Recipes, Italian Pasta Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Zucchini Recipes, Homemade Pasta Recipes, Easy Pasta Recipes, Vegetarian First Course Recipes, Vegan First Course Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes